10.25.2010

News for Oct. 25-28

Red Ribbon Week!  Say no to Bullies and Say no to Drugs!

Homework
Read for 20 minutes
5 more spelling words
Cursive Worksheet

On Thursday, Third Graders may bring a pumpkin carved or decorated like a story book character.  (optional)

Containers of Hope Backpacks are due October 28th

Jamba Juice smoothies (limited varieties) will be available on Thursday for $4.00.  No checks!  Bring cash.

No School October 29th.

Comment about one of these news items - here or on your spiral - and you will receive $10 tomorrow.


Blessings,
Mrs. Rumsey

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/26/2010

    I want to carve my pumkin as a guy eating another guy.By Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait till Jumba JUICE day it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be scream for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i a,m going to be for halloween a biker.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum jumba juice day u..m hi?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughtful, well written comments. Don't let me down!